Finishing off the last of my pizza supplies.
The calzone is homemade dough, homemade mozzarella, homemade cows milk ricotta, homemade goats milk ricotta, and not-homemade prosciutto. The pizza is homemade dough, homemade sauce, veal italian sausage, homemade mozzarella, 2 kinds of sharp provolone, and portobello mushrooms. This polishes off the huge batch of dough I made last week, as well as most of my homemade cheese, so I’ll probably be taking a short break from pizzas for a while.
Last 5 posts by rlogan
- Loboc River Floating Restaurant! - September 17th, 2013
- Mid Atlantic Wine + Food Festival Authentic South African Braai - March 18th, 2013
- Ramen at Incheon Airport! - March 8th, 2013
- Monte Cristo and French Onion Soup from Casa Verde, Cebu! - February 20th, 2013
- Cebu Lechon - Anthony Bourdain's "Best Pig Ever"! - February 19th, 2013