After a very “ok” dinner at Culinaria, we decided to continue our tour of North Wilmington’s fine dining restaurants located in strip malls by heading over to the Corner Bistro for dessert. I had a “Peaches and Cream Tiramisu” which was quite good. It was peaches, whipped cream and mascarpone with chai soaked ladyfingers. A very nice variation on the traditional espresso soaked ladyfingers.
Nicole had the Pot de Creme, which is a chocolate custard with almond biscotti.
Brunch at the corner bistro was one of the first posts I made here. The dessert was every bit as good as the brunch was. I’m looking forward to coming back to try dinner. The specials that they had up on the board looked quite a bit more interesting than Culinaria’s.
[googleMap name="Corner Bistro" description="The Corner Bistro Restaurant, 3604 Silverside Road, Wilmington, DE" width="620" height="350" typecontrol="false"]3604 Silverside Road, Wilmington, DE[/googleMap]
Last 5 posts by rlogan
- Loboc River Floating Restaurant! - September 17th, 2013
- Mid Atlantic Wine + Food Festival Authentic South African Braai - March 18th, 2013
- Ramen at Incheon Airport! - March 8th, 2013
- Monte Cristo and French Onion Soup from Casa Verde, Cebu! - February 20th, 2013
- Cebu Lechon - Anthony Bourdain's "Best Pig Ever"! - February 19th, 2013