I decided to get rid of the Clickbank ad box that was running on the site, and replace it with a Project Wonderful skyscraper ad box. Since it’s brand new, bidding is currently at $0.00 a day. Yup, that’s right – free. As more people bid on it, the price will go up, but I wouldn’t expect it to rise to more than a couple cents a day for a while. It takes Project Wonderful a week or two to start getting useful traffic data, so for the time being, it shows us as having very very low traffic. Once our correct traffic numbers start coming through, I’d expect to see the prices go up a tiny bit more, but still not more than a few cents a day – we’re not all that big yet
Anyway – to bid, just go here. Looking forward to finding some new food blogs to follow!
Last 5 posts by admin
- A little over 2 weeks until the Mid Atlantic Wine and Food Festival! - February 19th, 2013
- Breakfast Casserole - January 11th, 2012
- Green Room at the Hotel DuPont - October 4th, 2011
- Party at Vecchia Osteria by Pasquale! - September 26th, 2011
- Bacon anchovy pizza! - August 31st, 2011