Stumbled on this recipe the other day. My fiancee had a terrible day at work, and I was working from home. She loves pumpkin, and we’ve been on a pappardelle kick lately, so I decided to make this for her to cheer her up. I substituted duck stock instead of the chicken, just because we have about a gallon of the stuff in the freezer. It turned out great! I’ll definitely be adding it to the repertoire.
Last 5 posts by rlogan
- Mid Atlantic Wine + Food Festival Authentic South African Braai - March 18th, 2013
- Ramen at Incheon Airport! - March 8th, 2013
- Monte Cristo and French Onion Soup from Casa Verde, Cebu! - February 20th, 2013
- Cebu Lechon - Anthony Bourdain's "Best Pig Ever"! - February 19th, 2013
- Napoleon from DiBruno - February 4th, 2013