I happened to come across a leg of goat at the Asian Market near my office. I’m a pretty big fan of goat, and usually pick up a leg whenever I stumble upon one. Generally, I’ll go Jamaican, or sometimes African. Today, it’s Bacon. I cut some slits in it and stuffed it with chunks of bacon and garlic, wrapped it in bacon, and threw it in the oven.
Note: When checking temperature, be very careful when sliding the pan back in to the oven. I wasn’t, and wound up covering my foot in 350 degree oil. This was several months ago, and my foot is still red. No joke. Safety first, folks!
Last 5 posts by rlogan
- Mid Atlantic Wine + Food Festival Authentic South African Braai - March 18th, 2013
- Ramen at Incheon Airport! - March 8th, 2013
- Monte Cristo and French Onion Soup from Casa Verde, Cebu! - February 20th, 2013
- Cebu Lechon - Anthony Bourdain's "Best Pig Ever"! - February 19th, 2013
- Napoleon from DiBruno - February 4th, 2013